Individual broadcasts transmitted through the Chat.org network are segmented into two separated areas.
- General Area: Chat.org requires that all users, broadcasters and video chat participants in the GENERAL VIDEO CHAT AREA broadcast video images and post chat messages that are suitable for mainstream audiences [pg] and that are not generally considered objectionable or offensive. Chat.org will remove any video and/or chat discussions that are found to be in violation of this policy. Chat.org does not permit unauthorized advertising within broadcasts and/or chat and specifically prohibits attempts to promote other Web sites through video broadcasts and chat. Chat.org reserves the right to remove without notice any content communicated by any user(s) for any reason. Chat.org has no obligation to delete, remove or modify any content.
- Open Area: Chat.org requires that all broadcasters and chat participants observe the laws and regulations of all local, national and international goverments and agencies having juristiction. Chat.org does not permit unauthorized advertising within broadcasts and/or chat and specifically prohibits attempts to promote other Web sites through video broadcasts and chat. Chat.org reserves the right to remove without notice any content communicated by any user(s) for any reason. Chat.org has no obligation to delete, remove or modify any content.
Chat.org does not claim ownership of any content communicated by users. By placing content on the site, you grant Chat.org a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid up license, with full rights to grant sub-licenses, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and publish the content, in whole or in part, on the site and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
Any software that is made available to download from this server ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Chat.org and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, Chat.org hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND
Any Software which is downloaded from this Server for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from this server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Chat.org website or any other Chat.org owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Chat.org websites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Chat.org website or broadcast may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Chat.org.
Chat.org and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Chat.org and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties.
And conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Chat.org and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this server.
The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Chat.org and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES
In no event shall Chat.org and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this server.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links in this area will let you leave Chat.org's site. The linked sites are not under the control of Chat.org and Chat.org is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Chat.org is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chat.org of the site.
All the content included on this website, including all the text, graphics, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this web site ("Content"), is the property of Chat.org, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly, and coordination of all Content available on this web site is the exclusive property of Chat.org and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
All the Content available on this web site may only be used by you for your personal shopping and data gathering resource needs. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for your personal use and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Chat.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Based on this premise, Chat.org may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, terminate the Chat.org accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Chat.org.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Chat.org by providing us with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed;
- A description of the location where you observed the alleged infringement;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement made by you, under the penalty of perjury, that the above information you provide is accurate and that you are the true copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
"Chat.org" are trademarks/servicemarks of Chat.org.
Without Chat.org's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the aforementioned marks.